Committee Director: Andrea Schreiner ( VP Training 2010)
Objective: Conduct for members of the JCEM but also for the external program of practical training in the business world, among other things provided by trainers from the International University of Monaco (IUM), but also by certified trainers JCI.
Life is full of commitments. The Junior Chamber International of Monaco is to advance society by advancing its members individually.
JCEM is why is a school of continuing education by the action and for action. As part of the work group or through the wide range of training courses organized within the movement, an unlimited range of opportunities for personal development and taking responsibility is offered to members.
To introduce them to take responsibility, training must build capacity to address, anticipate and create change, integrating technologies, changing their behavior and communicate effectively and quickly. These formations result in terms of knowledge, skills and knowledge to be:
- to undertake
- to excel,
- to excel.
The training of JCEM in 2010 and give priority to personal and professional development.
Training cycle "Academy of Entrepreneurship"
This round of six-oriented business training, conducted in partnership with the IUM - The International University of Monaco, was designed for both young entrepreneurs and for those who aspire to create their own business one day, hoping that these training will give them the spark to start the entrepreneurial adventure.
- Thursday, February 18, 2010 - Module 1 / 6 - "Theories of leadership and their application to business management"
- Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - Module 2 / 6 - "Financial Steering: The essential elements of development within a company"
- Thursday, March 11, 2010 - Module 3 / 6 - "Fundamentals of human resource management: an approach to human factors in business"
- Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - Module 4 / 6 - "The positioning of innovation"
- Thursday, April 15, 2010 - Module 5 / 6 - "The Role of Strategic Marketing"
- Thursday, April 22, 2010 - Module 6 / 6 - "Does the overall strategy really make sense?"
Training cycle "Starting a business in Monaco"
This cycle consists of eight sessions of training 2 to 3 hours each, held in May and June 2010 by the Commission "Business Creation Competition" (Director Tony Guillemot -
) and led by professional speakers and specialists instead of Monaco.
- Thursday, May 6, 2010 - Module 1 / 8: "The creation of a company in Monaco"
- Thursday, May 20, 2010 - Module 2 / 8: "Panorama of the legal forms of exercise a professional activity in the Principality of Monaco and the legal protection of intellectual property"
- Postponed to a date not yet set - Module 3 / 8: "What does being an entrepreneur"
- Thursday, June 10, 2010 - Module 4 / 8: "The construction of the commercial offer of your business"
- Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - Module 5 / 8 "Monegasque companies and taxation"
- Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - Module 6 / 8: "Introduction to the Monegasque social legislation"
- Wednesday, June 23, 2010 Module 7 / 8: "The approach of the projected financial statements: Introduction to Business Plan"
- Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - Module 8 / 8: "Validate the estimates: The Business Blueprint"