Project start: 2006 Committee.
End of project: awards ceremony on 1 December 2006 to Mirabeau.
Director of Committee: Beatrice Boisson.
Members of the committee: Philippe Balesco, Alexis Barrault, Stephanie Calvi, Yann Gueziec, Olivier Marquet.
Objective: To reward innovative projects and encourage their installation in the Principality.
The Junior Chamber of Commerce continues to contribute to the development of innovative projects in the Principality, with the 11th Business Creation Competition, organized with support from the Prince's Government and our main partner, BNP Paribas Monaco.
A new decade begins the contest, the objective remains unchanged: to encourage the establishment of young entrepreneurs in the Principality by offering concrete assistance recipients to create their business in Monaco.
This year, to assist applicants in preparing their projects, the Competition Commission has conducted training on the "business plan" led by Miss Vanessa Tubino, the Institute of Chartered Accountants. This training was an opportunity for the forty participants to learn or improve their knowledge on the subject.
Winners of the 11th
- Award's Government - Best Project: EAUNERGIE (Mehdi Haj-Abed)
Award from Gilles Tonelli, Government Counsellor for Economy and Finance
Premium of 30,000 government and various prizes offered by the partners
- Price of the Junior Chamber International of Monaco: MONACO HOME (Guillaume Tommasi)
Award from Stéphane Valeri, President of the National
Premium of 40,000 government and various prizes offered by the partners
President: Peter Pellegars (Director BNP Paribas Monaco)
Christian Boisson (Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants)
Guy Michel Crozet (Deputy Director of Economic Expansion)
Patrick Curti (Director Glastint)
Anne-Valerie Dray (Director Dito)
Jean-Pierre Fonteneau (General Manager of the Chamber of Economic Development)
Bernard Marquet (Vice President of the National Council)
Didier Martini (President of the Employers Federation)
Pascal Granero (President JCEM 2006)
Carlo Picozzi (President JCEM 2005)
Beatrice Boisson (Director of Committee 2006)
BNP Paribas Monaco Official Partner
* BNP Paribas account opening package and "BNP Pro" available for 1 year
* Institute of Chartered Accountants: accounting and legal assistance available for 1 year
* AGF Insurance: accident insurance and casualty office provided for 1 year
* Chamber of Economic Development and JCEM: 1 year free membership to all the finalists
* DGB Monaco: office furniture
* Global Site Position: SEO's website winner
* Monaco Business Center: Start-up service offered for 6 months
* Workshop G: Award offered to the Government Award Winner
* Dito Monaco: print communication materials Contest