Project start: 2005 Committee.
End of project: Awards December 15, 2005 at the Sporting d'Hiver.
Director of Committee: Cristina Ferretti.
Committee members: Beatrice Boisson, Maria Bologna, Cecilia Depont, Myriam Gasser, Olivier Marquet, Paola Magni.
Objective: To reward innovative projects and encourage their installation in the Principality.
For the tenth year, the Junior Chamber International of Monaco organizes a competition for starting a business with a mission to offer a real opportunity for entrepreneurs and aim to raise awareness, both within and outside of the Principality of Monaco's economy and its opportunities implementation.
The competition focuses on projects attractive, innovative and job creators that are tailored to requirements and needs of the Monegasque economy and can contribute to its dynamism and its development.
It is organized with support from the Prince's Government, the Chamber of Economic Development and the Company Monegasque de Banque and partners of the event.
This 10th edition also allows to take stock of the history of the contest since its inception, rewarding, among the past winners, the best projects awarded between 1995 and 2005.
Winners of the 10th edition
- Award's Government - Best Project: ORCA ENERGY
Premium of 30,000 government and various prizes offered by the partners
- Price of the Junior Chamber International of Monaco: MONTE CARLO BUSINESS STAY
Premium of 20,000 government and various prizes offered by the partners
- Special Jury Mention: MONACO MUSIC CENTER
- Special price of 10 years: DITO
Prime government amounting to 11,000
Mr. Franck Biancheri (Honorary Chairman)
Bernard Pasquier - Secretary General of the Society Monegasque de Banque (Chairman)
Christian Boisson (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Monaco)
Guy-Michel Crozet (Directorate of Economic Expansion)
Patrick Curti (Glastint)
Jean-Pierre Fonteneau (Chamber of Economic Development)
Didier Martini (Employers Federation)
Vincent Palmaro (National Council)
Carlo Picozzi (President JCEM 2005)
Christopher Pisciotta (President JCEM 2004)
Cristina Ferretti (Director of Committee 2005)
Compagnie Monegasque de Banque Official Partner
* Media Plus: Provision of a half page in the Directory International of Monaco (2006/2007)
* Institute of Chartered Accountants of Monaco: Advice and assistance for the creation of the company
* AGF Insurance: Insurance accident and casualty office provided for 1 year
* Chamber of Economic Development and JCEM: Free Membership for 1 year
* DGB Monaco: Office furniture
* Global Site Position: counseling and referral service of the recipient site in English and French
* Monaco Business Center: service start-up for a period of 6 months (domiciliation of offices, secretarial)